top of page



18 years old or Older

Disabling Condition

Unstable Housing

Senior Citizen 

Individual must be at least 18 years or order.

Developmental, Learning, Mental Health, Physical Illness, Injury or Incapacity and substance abuse

Homeless or have unstable housing/ facing eviction

65 and older 

Our Services


Housing Consultation

Our housing consultation service helps clients develop a plan focused on housing. 


Housing Transitioning 

Our housing transitioning service assist individuals/ families plan for, find, and move to a home in the community.


Housing Sustaining 

Our housing sustaining service supports our clients with how to maintain living in their homes and the community.

Schedule Your Intake Today

bottom of page