top of page
Image by Jan Kahánek

Frequently Asked Questions

  • What is Housing Stabilization?
    Housing Stabilization Services is a new Minnesota Medical Assistance benefit to help people with disabilities, including mental illness and substance use disorder, and seniors find and keep housing.
  • What is Housing Consultations?
    Housing consultation services allows a person to start their journey into housing stabilization. If a individual has a Case Manager or Targeted Case Manager this worker will schedule the initial consultation with Chloes House. If the individual does not have Case Manger or Targeted Case Manager a professional statement of need (PSN) is required to be completed by a licensed professional. For more information regarding the DHS ruling please visit
  • What is Housing Transitioning?
    Housing transitioning allows a individual to work with Chloes House to find affordable housing within an individuals budget. Chloes House also assist with applying for housing benefits. Also Chloes House interacts as a advocate with building landlord and tenant relationships. For more information please visit
  • What is Housing Sustaining?
    The final and most rewarding step in the housing stabilization process is sustaining. When an individual establishes a rapport within their community and with their landlords to prevent eviction and retain housing. When housing is sustained a person is more impacted to build better relationships within a community.
bottom of page